Rayagada to Bhopal Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Rayagada Station Details
|18302||RGDA SBP EXPRES||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|08503||RGDA VSKP PGRSP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17244||RGDA GNT EXPRE||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|18518||VSKP KRBA EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|22848||LTT VSKP EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||-|
Bhopal Jn Station Details
|22161||RAJYARANI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|19304||BPL INDB EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|14814||BPL JU EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12183||BPL PBH SF EXP||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay|
|12197||GWL INTERCITY||M T - T F S -||Origin||No Delay||3|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Rayagada to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rayagada to Bhopal is Rs 1380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.