Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Rayagada to Anakapalle can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rayagada to Anakapalle is Rs 85 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rayagada to Anakapalle is Bilaspur Tirupati Express (17481) which travels a distance of 220 kms in just 4 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Rayagada to Anakapalle is Rayagada Guntur Express (17244) which travels a distance of 219 kms in 5 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Rayagada to Anakapalle is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Anakapalle with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rayagada to Anakapalle is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Anakapalle with an average delay of over 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.