Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Raxaul Jn to Warangal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raxaul Jn to Warangal is Rs 455 in None (GN), Rs 1970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 740 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2390 in Third AC (3A), Rs 940 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Raxaul Jn to Warangal is Raxaul Hyderabad Festival Special (07006) which travels a distance of 1933 kms in just 36 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Raxaul Jn to Warangal is Raxaul Hyderabad Weekly Express (17006) which travels a distance of 2022 kms in 40 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Raxaul Jn to Warangal is Raxaul Hyderabad Weekly Express (17006) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raxaul Jn to Warangal is Raxaul Hyderabad Weekly Express (17006) which reaches Kazipet Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Warangal is the second largest city in Telangana after Hyderabad. The Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple and Ramappa Temple are the World Heritage sites recognised by UNESCO. Bhadrakali Temple, Padmakshi Temple, Kazipet Dargah are other notable destinations of various religions. Bhadrakali Lake, Vaddepally lake, Dharmasagar lake, Laknavaram Lake, Pakhal Lake, Ramappa Lake are the water bodies notable for tourism. Warangal has two railway stations namely, Kazipet and Warangal on the important New Delhi-Chennai main line of Indian Railways. The nearest airport is Hyderabad International Airport. To arrive at the airport you have to cover a distance about 140 km from Warangal city. The cuisine of the city is mainly of South Indian dishes. The breakfast items include Idli, Dosa, Vada, and Puri. Warangal has 2 railway stations - Kazipet Jn (KZJ) and Warangal (WL).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.