close
swap_horiz
close

Raxaul Jn to Delhi trains

15273
Satyagraha Express
RXL ()
Raxaul Jn
24 hr 30 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 450
14015
Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli)
RXL ()
Raxaul Jn
29 hr 10 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 525
14007
Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi)
RXL ()
Raxaul Jn
28 hr 20 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 525
14017
Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad)
RXL ()
Raxaul Jn
28 hr 20 min
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
SL
₹ 540
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi train time table

Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi) (14007) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 28 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1246 kms. Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli) (14015) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 29 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1229 kms. Satyagraha Express (15273) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at taking a total of 24 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 955 kms.
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Satyagraha Express (15273), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL81/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL174/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Raxaul Jn to Delhi is Rs 3020 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1775 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2290 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Satyagraha Express 15273

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Satyagraha Express (15273) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Raxaul Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.3020 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1775 in Second AC and Rs.450 in Sleeper for this train. In Satyagraha Express (15273), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL81/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL174/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli) 14015

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli) (14015) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Raxaul Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1425 in Third AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi) 14007

Raxaul Jn to Delhi Sadbhavna Express (via Sitamarhi) (14007) departs from Raxaul Jn station (RXL) at and arrives Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at . Raxaul Jn to Delhi train fare is Rs.295 in None, Rs.1425 in Third AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raxaul Jn to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Raxaul Jn to Delhi is Satyagraha Express (15273) which travels a distance of 955 kms in just 24 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Raxaul Jn to Delhi is Sadbhavna Express (via Sagauli) (14015) which travels a distance of 1229 kms in 29 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Raxaul Jn to Delhi is Sadbhavna Express (via Faizabad) (14017) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raxaul Jn to Delhi is Satyagraha Express (15273) which reaches Anand Vihar Trm with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Ladies Quota change automatically
have booked a ticket in 12601 in Ladies Quota. Confirmed ticket 1 available while booking. Once payment done. It went to PQWL. Why? Will it confirm?? PNR is 4456640348
edit Answer
18 views
  
0 reply
Sir i booked my ticket from okha to guwahati on 22mar. but i m boarding from ahmedabad jn. is it create any problem for me
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
35 views
  
0 reply
Upon checking the current status of my ticket, it says the halt has been deleted from ISL. Please tell me would I be able to travel with my ticket?
My ticket pnr no. 2739870613. From tundla to guwahati. But when i check the current status at irctc it says the station has been deleted from ISL. Plzz suggest me can i travel on this train. Will my t…
edit Answer
191 views
  
0 reply
Will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
124 views
  
0 reply
Why is 20802 always running late
Why is 20802 always running late
edit Answer
235 views
  
0 reply
What would happen if i departed the train before 1 or 2 station of my booked journey
What would happen if i departed the train before 1 or 2 station of my booked journey
edit Answer
125 views
  
0 reply
Where train no. 15909 has reached now?
[ My query is about train 15909 ]
edit Answer
100 views
  
1 reply
Why is my coach position changing for train no. 12961 on 9th may train?
Why my bogie is changing for 12961 on 9th may train?
edit Answer
359 views
  
0 reply
Generally from which platform 13005 departs from Howrah?
@TAPAN_KANTI_BHATTACH Train no. 13005 Amritsar Mail usually departs from platform no. 8 from Howrah Junction.
check_circle Solved
556 views
  
2 replies
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
Is Bed roll available in 3rd ac in 13142 testa torsa express
edit Answer
363 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train number 22858?
[My query is about PNR 2840420366 for train 22858 ANVT SRC SF EXP]
edit Answer
242 views
  
1 reply