Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which travels a distance of 619 kms in just 11 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Express (16333) which travels a distance of 620 kms in 13 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad is Okha Ernakulam Express (16337) which reaches Kanhangad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ratnagiri to Kanhangad is Netravati Express (16345) which reaches Kanhangad with an average delay of over 2 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.