Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Raniganj to Kudra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raniganj to Kudra is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Raniganj to Kudra is Doon Festival Special (03009) which travels a distance of 404 kms in just 7 hrs. The slowest train from Raniganj to Kudra is Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) which travels a distance of 405 kms in 8 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Raniganj to Kudra is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raniganj to Kudra is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.