Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Ranchi station (RNC) at and arrives Samalkot Jn station (SLO) at taking a total of 20 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 982 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Ranchi to Samalkot Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Samalkot Jn is Rs 255 in None (GN), Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2335 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL).
Ranchi to Samalkot Jn Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) departs from Ranchi station (RNC) at and arrives Samalkot Jn station (SLO) at . Ranchi to Samalkot Jn train fare is Rs.255 in None, Rs.1250 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.