Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ranchi to Mahuda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Mahuda is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ranchi to Mahuda is Ranchi Howrah Intercity Special (08628) which travels a distance of 144 kms in just 3 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Ranchi to Mahuda is Ranchi Bhagalpur Shravani Mela Special (08611) which travels a distance of 144 kms in 3 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Ranchi to Mahuda is Ranchi Howrah Intercity Express (via Adra) (18628) which reaches Mahuda with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Ranchi to Mahuda is Surat Malda Town Express (13426) which reaches Mahuda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.