No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ranchi to Kumardubi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Kumardubi is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ranchi to Kumardubi is Maurya Express (15027) which travels a distance of 200 kms in just 5 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Ranchi to Kumardubi is Hatia Barddhaman MEMU (63504) which travels a distance of 213 kms in 9 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Ranchi to Kumardubi is Ranchi Deoghar (Baidyanathdham) InterCity Express (UnReserved) (13320) which reaches Kumardubi with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Ranchi to Kumardubi is Maurya Express (15027) which reaches Kumardubi with an average delay of over 52 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.