Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ranchi to Kudra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Kudra is Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ranchi to Kudra is Ranchi Varanasi Express (18611) which travels a distance of 477 kms in just 10 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Ranchi to Kudra is Sambalpur Manduadih Express (18311) which travels a distance of 477 kms in 10 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Ranchi to Kudra is Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express (18631) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ranchi to Kudra is Sambalpur Manduadih Express (18311) which reaches Kudra with an average delay of over 21 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.