Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ranchi to Fatwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Fatwa is Rs 1655 in First AC (1A), Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1490 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ranchi to Fatwa is Hatia Purnia Court Kosi Super Express (18626) which travels a distance of 429 kms in just 9 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Ranchi to Fatwa is Patliputra Express (18622) which travels a distance of 538 kms in 13 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Ranchi to Fatwa is Hatia Islampur Express (18624) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Ranchi to Fatwa is Patliputra Express (18622) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of over 30 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.