Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Ranchi to Durgapur - Ranchi Howrah Shatabdi Express (12020).
Ranchi to Durgapur Ranchi Howrah Shatabdi Express (12020) departs from Ranchi station (RNC) at and arrives Durgapur station (DGR) at . Ranchi to Durgapur shatabdi fare is Rs.770 in Chair Car and Rs.1170 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Ranchi Howrah Shatabdi Express (12020), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 10 in Executive Class (EC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 186 in Chair Car (CC) for tomorrow. Howrah Shatabdi is the fastest train between Howrah Jn and Ranchi. There are not many options to travel from Howrah to Ranchi hence this Shatabdi 12019/20 is definitely a best choice. It passes through the steel city of India that is Bokaro Steel City where it halts for 2 minutes.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.