No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ranchi to Bishnupur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ranchi to Bishnupur is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 415 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 95 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S) and Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC).
The fastest train from Ranchi to Bishnupur is Ranchi Kharagpur MEMU (68086) which travels a distance of 243 kms in just 5 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Ranchi to Bishnupur is Hatia Kharagpur Passenger (UnReserved) (58026) which travels a distance of 243 kms in 6 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Ranchi to Bishnupur is Ranchi Howrah Intercity Express (via Adra) (18628) which reaches Bishnupur with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Ranchi to Bishnupur is Ranchi Kharagpur MEMU (68086) which reaches Bishnupur with an average delay of over 17 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.