Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Rampur to Rudauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rampur to Rudauli is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 660 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Rampur to Rudauli is Doon Festival Special (03010) which travels a distance of 387 kms in just 7 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Rampur to Rudauli is Ganga Sutlej Express (13308) which travels a distance of 388 kms in 8 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Rampur to Rudauli is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rampur to Rudauli is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.