Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rampur to Ayodhya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rampur to Ayodhya is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Rampur to Ayodhya is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 432 kms in just 7 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Rampur to Ayodhya is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 433 kms in 10 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Rampur to Ayodhya is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rampur to Ayodhya is Saryu Yamuna Covid 19 Special (04650) which reaches Ayodhya with an average delay of over 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.