close
swap_horiz
close

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer trains

25014
Corbett Park Link Express
RMR ()
Ramnagar
25 hr 25 min
JSM ()
Jaisalmer
SL
₹ 520
info

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer train time table

Corbett Park Link Express (25014) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at taking a total of 25 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1217 kms.
info

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer train Seat Availability

In Corbett Park Link Express (25014), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer train Fare

Fare for trains from Ramnagar to Jaisalmer is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer Corbett Park Link Express 25014

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer Corbett Park Link Express (25014) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Jaisalmer station (JSM) at . Ramnagar to Jaisalmer train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train. In Corbett Park Link Express (25014), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL81/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ramnagar to Jaisalmer train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ramnagar to Jaisalmer is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which travels a distance of 1217 kms in just 25 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Ramnagar to Jaisalmer is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which travels a distance of 1217 kms in 25 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Ramnagar to Jaisalmer is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ramnagar to Jaisalmer is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination located in Rajasthan. It is a sparsely populated city in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city of India because of yellow sand and sandstone. Famous tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer fort (also called Sonar Qila), Government Museum, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Gadisar Lake and Tanot mata temple. It is also known for amazing sand dunes. Desert Festival of Jaisalmer is the most awaited and famous cultural event that takes place during February. Camel races and turban tying competitions are organized in this festival. This is the best time to visit Jaisalmer to witness performing arts like Kalbelia dances and folk songs and music. The closest airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur which is 284km away. Jaisalmer has also got rail and road connectivity. Popular local cuisines are Ker Sanghri, dal bati, Kadi Pakoda and Murg-e-subz. Jaisalmer has 1 railway station - Jaisalmer (JSM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.