Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip
25036


RMR


GZB
04:51
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
GNWL42/WL29
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL42/WL29
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Corbett Park Link Express
25014


RMR


GZB
05:10
M T W T F S S
GNWL20/WL13
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL47/WL35
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL77/WL43
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train time table

Corbett Park Link Express (25014) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 218 kms. Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip (25036) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 4 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 218 kms.

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability

In Corbett Park Link Express (25014), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL85/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip (25036), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL24 in Chair Car (CC) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL26/WL16 in Second Seater (2S) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Ramnagar to Ghaziabad is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 355 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 510 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Ramnagar to Ghaziabad - Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip (25036).

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip (25036) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Ramnagar to Ghaziabad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.355 in Chair Car and Rs.95 in Second Seater for this train. In Uttarakhand Sampark Kranti Express Slip (25036), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL24 in Chair Car (CC) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL26/WL16 in Second Seater (2S) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad Corbett Park Link Express 25014

Ramnagar to Ghaziabad Corbett Park Link Express (25014) departs from Ramnagar station (RMR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Ramnagar to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train. In Corbett Park Link Express (25014), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL85/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.