Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Ramgundam to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ramgundam to Betul is Rs 2130 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ramgundam to Betul is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12615) which travels a distance of 542 kms in just 8 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Ramgundam to Betul is Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly SF Express (22352) which travels a distance of 541 kms in 10 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Ramgundam to Betul is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ramgundam to Betul is Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.