Rameswaram to Kanyakumari train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Rameswaram Kanniyakumari SF Express (22621) departs from Rameswaram station (RMM) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 407 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rameswaram to Kanyakumari is Rs 730 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1045 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Rameswaram to Kanyakumari Rameswaram Kanniyakumari SF Express (22621) departs from Rameswaram station (RMM) at and arrives Kanyakumari station (CAPE) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Rameswaram to Kanyakumari train fare is Rs.730 in Third AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train.
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.