Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 415 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 740 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad is Jalandhar City New Delhi InterCity Express (14682) which travels a distance of 270 kms in just 5 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad is Shalimar Express (14646) which travels a distance of 270 kms in 6 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad is Shaheed Express (14674) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajpura Jn to Ghaziabad is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 12 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.