Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Rajkot to Surendranagar - Rajkot Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12268).
Rajkot to Surendranagar Rajkot Mumbai Central AC Duronto Express (12268) departs from Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at and arrives Surendranagar station (SUNR) at . Rajkot to Surendranagar duronto fare is Rs.1405 in First AC, Rs.875 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Third Economy for this train which includes meal charges also. Mumbai Ahmedabad Duronto is one of those trains in India that does not have any commercial stop between its source and destination. There is only one other Duronto-Allahabad NDLS Duronto 12275/76 train that does not have any commercial stoppage in between. Although there are other better options to travel from Mumbai to Ahmedabad, but due to its convenient timings and no halts in between this Duronto makes a good option to travel.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.