Porbandar Kochuveli Weekly Express (19262) departs from Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at and arrives Kayankulam Jn station (KYJ) at taking a total of 38 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 2098 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Rajkot to Kayankulam Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajkot to Kayankulam Jn is Rs 420 in None (GN), Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2895 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2380 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
Rajkot to Kayankulam Jn Porbandar Kochuveli Weekly Express (19262) departs from Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at and arrives Kayankulam Jn station (KYJ) at . Rajkot to Kayankulam Jn train fare is Rs.420 in None, Rs.1960 in Third AC, Rs.2895 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.