Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express (12905) departs from Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at and arrives Bhatapara station (BYT) at taking a total of 26 hrs 37 mints to cover the distance of 1568 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Rajkot to Bhatapara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajkot to Bhatapara is Rs 360 in None (GN), Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
Rajkot to Bhatapara Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express (12905) departs from Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at and arrives Bhatapara station (BYT) at . Rajkot to Bhatapara train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2455 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.