Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Rajgram to Pirpainti can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajgram to Pirpainti is Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rajgram to Pirpainti is Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) which travels a distance of 115 kms in just 2 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Rajgram to Pirpainti is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 114 kms in 4 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Rajgram to Pirpainti is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which reaches Pirpainti with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajgram to Pirpainti is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which reaches Pirpainti with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.