Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Rajgram to Pakur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajgram to Pakur is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rajgram to Pakur is Howrah Malda Town Intercity Express (via Rampurhat) (13011) which travels a distance of 10 kms in just 13 mints. The slowest train from Rajgram to Pakur is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 10 kms in 17 mints. The most punctual train from Rajgram to Pakur is Barddhaman Tinpahar Passenger (UnReserved) (53063) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Rajgram to Pakur is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 52 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.