Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rajamundry to Simhachalam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Simhachalam is Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Simhachalam is Visakha Express (17016) which travels a distance of 209 kms in just 4 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Simhachalam is Guntur Rayagada Express (17243) which travels a distance of 209 kms in 7 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Simhachalam is Tirupati Bilaspur Express (17482) which reaches Simhachalam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Simhachalam is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Simhachalam with an average delay of over 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.