Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Rajamundry to Rayagada - Nagavali Special (02086).
Rajamundry to Rayagada Nagavali Special (02086) departs from Rajamundry station (RJY) at and arrives Rayagada station (RGDA) at . This train has 6 stoppages. In Nagavali Special (02086), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is RLWL66/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL39/WL29 in Second Seater (2S) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.