Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Rajamundry to Pakur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Pakur is Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3785 in First AC (1A), Rs 2235 in Second AC (2A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 350 in None (GN) and Rs 1545 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1965 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Pakur is Aronai SF Special (02507) which travels a distance of 1330 kms in just 20 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Pakur is Nagaon Express (15629) which travels a distance of 1475 kms in 28 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Pakur is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Pakur is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.