Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Rajamundry to Muniguda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Muniguda is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Muniguda is Dharti Aaba Weekly AC SF Express (22838) which travels a distance of 442 kms in just 8 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Muniguda is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which travels a distance of 442 kms in 10 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Muniguda is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Muniguda is Nagavali Express (20810) which reaches Muniguda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 22 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.