Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Rajamundry to Hijilli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Rs 270 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1825 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Asansol) (22643) which travels a distance of 963 kms in just 16 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 963 kms in 17 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Nagaon Express (15629) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Nagaon Express (15629) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.