Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Rajamundry to Hijilli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1590 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 585 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Ernakulam Patna SF Express (via Asansol) (22643) which travels a distance of 963 kms in just 16 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Kochuveli Guwahati Special Fare Special (06336) which travels a distance of 947 kms in 18 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is MGR Chennai Central Guwahati Weekly Special Fare Special (06338) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Hijilli is Tambaram Dibrugarh Express (15929) which reaches Hijilli with an average delay of over 2 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.