Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Rajamundry to Durgapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Durgapur is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Rajamundry to Durgapur is Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) which travels a distance of 1224 kms in just 22 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Rajamundry to Durgapur is Nagaon Express (15629) which travels a distance of 1305 kms in 24 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Rajamundry to Durgapur is Nagaon Express (15629) which reaches Durgapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rajamundry to Durgapur is Kochuveli Guwahati Special Fare Special (06336) which reaches Durgapur with an average delay of over 10 hrs 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.