Rajamundry to Coimbatore Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
MAQ VIVEK SF EXP (22851) departs from Rajamundry station (RJY) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at taking a total of 17 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 1006 kms. This train has 12 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Rajamundry to Coimbatore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rajamundry to Coimbatore is Rs 295 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3330 in First AC (1A), Rs 1890 in Second AC (2A), Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 310 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A), Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A).
Rajamundry to Coimbatore MAQ VIVEK SF EXP (22851) departs from Rajamundry station (RJY) at and arrives Coimbatore Jn station (CBE) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Rajamundry to Coimbatore train fare is Rs.1365 in Third AC, Rs.1940 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.