close
swap_horiz
close

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi trains

04061
Taj SF Special
RKM ( )
Raja Ki Mandi
03 hr 04 min
NDLS ( )
New Delhi
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
02887
Vizag Steel Samta SF Special Fare Special
RKM ( )
Raja Ki Mandi
02 hr 58 min
NZM ( )
Delhi H Nizamuddin
08477
Kalinga Utkal Special Fare Special
RKM ( )
Raja Ki Mandi
03 hr 18 min
NZM ( )
Delhi H Nizamuddin
08237
Chhattisgarh Express Special Fare Special
RKM ( )
Raja Ki Mandi
03 hr 48 min
NZM ( )
Delhi H Nizamuddin
04211
Agra Cantt. New Delhi InterCity Special
RKM ( )
Raja Ki Mandi
03 hr 50 min
NDLS ( )
New Delhi
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train time table

Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives Delhi Kishanganj station (DKZ) at taking a total of 3 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 195 kms. This train has 6 stoppages. Mahakoshal Express (12189) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 3 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 184 kms. Taj Express (12279) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 3 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 191 kms. Agra Cantt. New Delhi Intercity Express (14211) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 4 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 191 kms.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 28 trains that run from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi can be found in above table.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 340 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 470 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1125 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi - Taj SF Special (04061).

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Taj SF Special (04061) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . In Taj SF Special (04061), seat availability status is RLWL37/WL33 in Chair Car (CC) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL147/WL114 in Second Seater (2S) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Taj Express 12279

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Taj Express (12279) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train fare is Rs.385 in Chair Car and Rs.105 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Agra Cantt. New Delhi Intercity Express 14211

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Agra Cantt. New Delhi Intercity Express (14211) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.340 in Chair Car, Rs.705 in Second AC, Rs.75 in None and Rs.90 in Second Seater for this train.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Mahakoshal Express 12189

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Mahakoshal Express (12189) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train fare is Rs.1250 in First AC, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Punjab Mail 12137

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi Punjab Mail (12137) departs from Raja Ki Mandi station (RKM) at and arrives Delhi Kishanganj station (DKZ) at . This train has 6 stoppages. Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train fare is Rs.1250 in First AC, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi is Kongu SF Express (12647) which travels a distance of 184 kms in just 2 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi is Agra Cantt. Delhi Passenger (UnReserved) (51901) which travels a distance of 194 kms in 6 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Delhi Kishanganj with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raja Ki Mandi to Delhi is Punjab Mail (12137) which reaches Delhi Kishanganj with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.