Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at taking a total of 30 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 1662 kms. This train has 16 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Raj Nandgaon to Dwarka can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raj Nandgaon to Dwarka is Rs 410 in None (GN), Rs 1825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2245 in Third AC (3A), Rs 890 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3150 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S).
Raj Nandgaon to Dwarka Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) departs from Raj Nandgaon station (RJN) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Raj Nandgaon to Dwarka train fare is Rs.410 in None, Rs.1825 in Third AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.