Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Raiwala to Dehradun can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raiwala to Dehradun is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Raiwala to Dehradun is Mussoorie Express (14041) which travels a distance of 41 kms in just 1 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Raiwala to Dehradun is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 40 kms in 2 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Raiwala to Dehradun is Mussoorie Express (14041) which reaches Dehradun with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raiwala to Dehradun is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Dehradun with an average delay of over 53 mints.
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.