close
swap_horiz
close

Raipur to Visakhapatnam trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Raipur to Visakhapatnam on Wed, Jan 22
58527
Raipur Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved)
R ()
Raipur Jn
16 hr 05 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
M T W T F S S
No class available for this train
12808
Vizag Steel Samta Express
R ()
Raipur Jn
10 hr 50 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 345
17481
Bilaspur Tirupati Express
R ()
Raipur Jn
11 hr 00 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
22848
Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)
R ()
Raipur Jn
09 hr 45 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 345
18517
Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express
R ()
Raipur Jn
10 hr 50 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
58529
Durg Visakhapatnam Passenger
R ()
Raipur Jn
15 hr 45 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
SL
₹ 215
18574
Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express
R ()
Raipur Jn
10 hr 30 min
VSKP ()
Vishakapatnam
3A
₹ 855
SL
₹ 315
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam train time table

Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 529 kms. Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express (18517) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms. Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express (18574) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 10 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 530 kms. Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 529 kms. Bilaspur Tirupati Express (17481) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at taking a total of 11 hrs to cover the distance of 530 kms.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam train Seat Availability

In Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express (18517), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam train Fare

Fare for trains from Raipur to Visakhapatnam is Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A), Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 170 in None (GN) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express 18517

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express (18517) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Raipur to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Korba Visakhapatnam (Link) Express (18517), seat availability status is RLWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL35 in Sleeper (SL) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Vizag Steel Samta Express 12808

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Raipur to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.905 in Third AC, Rs.1265 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 85% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express 18574

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express (18574) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Raipur to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Bilaspur Tirupati Express 17481

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Bilaspur Tirupati Express (17481) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Raipur to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) 22848

Raipur to Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) departs from Raipur Jn station (R) at and arrives Vishakapatnam station (VSKP) at . Raipur to Visakhapatnam train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.905 in Third AC, Rs.1265 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Raipur to Visakhapatnam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Raipur to Visakhapatnam is Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur) (22848) which travels a distance of 529 kms in just 9 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Raipur to Visakhapatnam is Raipur Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved) (58527) which travels a distance of 530 kms in 16 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Raipur to Visakhapatnam is Raipur Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved) (58527) which reaches Vishakapatnam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raipur to Visakhapatnam is Vizag Steel Samta Express (12808) which reaches Vishakapatnam with an average delay of over 17 mints.
info

About Raipur

Raipur is a beautiful city situated in Chhattisgarh in Central India. Also, because it is the capital city of this state, Raipur is very significant and prominent, especially for its steel markets. Raipur is home to one of the biggest and largest steel markets in India and also one of the biggest industrial centers. Apart from these, the city also boasts off aluminum, power and also coal industries. Raipur is located near the centre of a large plain, sometimes referred as the rice bowl of India, where hundreds of varieties of rice are grown. Raipur Junction is the main railway station serving the city of Raipur.It is only few of the railway stations in India which has been given the grade 'A-1' by the Indian Railways and is one of the highest revenue earning railway stations in India. This station is one of the prominent stations on the Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line. It is also the originating point of the Raipur-Vizianagarm branch line route. Swami Vivekananda Airport or Mana Airport is primary airport serving the state of Chhattisgarh.The airport is located, 15 km south of Raipur near Naya Raipur. There are many sightseeing attractions in Raipur that you must definitely visit Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple, Mahamaya Temple, Budhapara Lake, Vivekanand Sarovar, Hajra Waterfall, Kevalya Dham, Nandavan Garden. Raipur has 1 railway station - Raipur Jn (R).
info

About Visakhapatnam

Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a city in Andhra Pradesh. It is a booming industrial city on the east coast of India, a port city with the biggest ship building yard in India, and is also the headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command. The beautiful city with its twin town Waltair, forms a harmonious blend of majestic hills, valleys and golden beaches along the Bay of Bengal coastline. Must visit places while travelling to Visakhapatnam are Thotlakonda, Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Simhachalam, Kailasagiri, Yarada Beach, Dolphin's Nose, Rishikonda Beach, Naval Museum, VUDA Park and War memorial. In addition to being a major port handling high volume of cargo, it has developed oil refining, fertilizer, petro-chemical, steel plant, sugar refining and jute industries. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Nearby are the elaborate Kali Temple and the Visakha Museum, an old Dutch bungalow housing local maritime and historical exhibits. Visakhapatnam hosts two of the largest ports in the country, the only city in India to do so. First submarine museum in south asia is in Visakhapatnam. It also has India's first and the oldest shipyard established way back in 1941. Visakhapatnam airport (VTZ) is the largest and busiest airport in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both domestic and international flights ply from this airport. Visakhapatnam has 2 railway stations - Vishakapatnam (VSKP) and Duvvada (DVD).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.