Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Raika Bagh to Mandor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Raika Bagh to Mandor is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Raika Bagh to Mandor is Ranikhet Express (15014) which travels a distance of 7 kms in just 12 mints. The slowest train from Raika Bagh to Mandor is Jodhpur Jaisalmer Passenger (UnReserved) (54820) which travels a distance of 7 kms in 19 mints. The most punctual train from Raika Bagh to Mandor is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which reaches Mandor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Raika Bagh to Mandor is Ranikhet Express (15014) which reaches Mandor with an average delay of over 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.