No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Rafiganj to Barakar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rafiganj to Barakar is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Rafiganj to Barakar is Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express) (13152) which travels a distance of 279 kms in just 5 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Rafiganj to Barakar is Varanasi Asansol MEMU (63554) which travels a distance of 278 kms in 10 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Rafiganj to Barakar is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Rafiganj to Barakar is Doon Express (13010) which reaches Barakar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.