No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Quilandi to Ferok can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Quilandi to Ferok is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 600 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Quilandi to Ferok is Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central Mail (12602) which travels a distance of 34 kms in just 39 mints. The slowest train from Quilandi to Ferok is Kannur Shoranur Passenger (UnReserved) (56602) which travels a distance of 34 kms in 1 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Quilandi to Ferok is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Express (16333) which reaches Ferok with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Quilandi to Ferok is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which reaches Ferok with an average delay of over 45 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.