Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Puttur to Koduru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puttur to Koduru is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Puttur to Koduru is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special (02164) which travels a distance of 65 kms in just 1 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Puttur to Koduru is Arakkonam Kadapa (Cuddapah) Passenger (UnReserved) (56011) which travels a distance of 64 kms in 2 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Puttur to Koduru is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) which reaches Koduru with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puttur to Koduru is MGR Chennai Central Mumbai CSMT Mail (11028) which reaches Koduru with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.