Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Purulia Jn to Tatanagar - Danapur Tatanagar Super COVID 19 Special (08184) and Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802).
Purulia Jn to Tatanagar Danapur Tatanagar Super COVID 19 Special (08184) departs from Purulia Jn station (PRR) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Purulia Jn to Tatanagar covid fare is Rs.265 in Chair Car and Rs.65 in Second Seater for this train. In Danapur Tatanagar Super COVID 19 Special (08184), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Purulia Jn to Tatanagar Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802) departs from Purulia Jn station (PRR) at and arrives Tatanagar Jn station (TATA) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Purulia Jn to Tatanagar covid fare is Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.80 in Second Seater, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802), seat availability status is RLWL52/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL30 in Second Seater (2S) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.