Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Umaria station (UMR) at taking a total of 24 hrs to cover the distance of 1243 kms. This train has 46 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Umaria can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Umaria is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Umaria Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Umaria station (UMR) at . This train has 46 stoppages. Puri to Umaria train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2130 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Umaria is Kalinga Utkal Festival Special (08477) which travels a distance of 1243 kms in just 22 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Umaria is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1243 kms in 24 hrs. The most punctual train from Puri to Umaria is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Umaria with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Umaria is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which reaches Umaria with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.