Puri Tirupati Express (17479) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Tuni station (TUNI) at taking a total of 11 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 566 kms. This train has 36 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Tuni can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Tuni is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Tuni Puri Tirupati Express (17479) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Tuni station (TUNI) at . This train has 36 stoppages. Puri to Tuni train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Tuni is Puri Tirupati Festival Special (07480) which travels a distance of 566 kms in just 10 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Tuni is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which travels a distance of 566 kms in 11 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Tuni is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Tuni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Tuni is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which reaches Tuni with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.