Puri to Talcher Road train Seat Availability & Fare
PURI SBP INT EXP (18304) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Talcher Road station (TLHD) at taking a total of 3 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 173 kms. This train has 7 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Puri to Talcher Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Talcher Road is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 315 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 630 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 925 in Third AC (3A).
Puri to Talcher Road PURI SBP INT EXP (18304) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Talcher Road station (TLHD) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Puri to Talcher Road train fare is Rs.315 in Chair Car, Rs.500 in Third AC and Rs.90 in Second Seater for this train.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.