Puri to Shujalpur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Puri Station Details
|20918||HUMSAFAR EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|18419||PURI JYG EXPRES||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12815||NANDANKANAN EXP||M - W T - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22827||PURI ST S F||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|08012||PURI VZR SPL||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Shujalpur Station Details
|19304||BPL INDB EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|22646||AHILYANAGARI EX||M - - - - - -||2 min||-|
|19306||KYQ DADN EXP||- T - - - - -||2 min||1|
|22911||HWH SHIPRA EXP||- - W - F - S||2 min||2|
|19302||YPR DADN EXP||- - - T - - -||2 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puri to Shujalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Shujalpur is Rs 4060 in First AC (1A), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.