Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 28 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 1488 kms. This train has 51 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Puri to Saugor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Saugor is Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 1370 in Third AC (3A), Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2495 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri to Saugor Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . This train has 51 stoppages. Puri to Saugor train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2390 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Saugor is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which travels a distance of 1097 kms in just 20 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Saugor is Kalinga Utkal Express (18477) which travels a distance of 1488 kms in 28 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Saugor is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Saugor is Puri Bikaner Express (14710) which reaches Saugor with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.