Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 46 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 2526 kms. This train has 36 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Rajkot can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Rajkot is Rs 520 in None (GN), Rs 2245 in Third AC (3A), Rs 855 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1055 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Rajkot Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . This train has 36 stoppages. Puri to Rajkot train fare is Rs.520 in None, Rs.2245 in Third AC, Rs.3285 in Second AC and Rs.855 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Rajkot is Puri Okha Dwarka Express Special (08401) which travels a distance of 2526 kms in just 43 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Rajkot is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which travels a distance of 2526 kms in 46 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Rajkot is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Rajkot is Puri Okha Dwarka Express (18401) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.