Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Parasnath station (PNME) at taking a total of 13 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 716 kms. This train has 15 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Puri to Parasnath can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Parasnath is Rs 215 in None (GN), Rs 1040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S).
Puri to Parasnath Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Parasnath station (PNME) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Puri to Parasnath train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1550 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Parasnath is Nandan Kanan Special (02815) which travels a distance of 660 kms in just 12 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Parasnath is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12875) which travels a distance of 721 kms in 13 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Parasnath is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Parasnath is Purushottam Express (12801) which reaches Parasnath with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.