No class available for this train
Samudra Kanya Express (22890) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 429 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Puri to Panskura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Panskura is Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 755 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).
Puri to Panskura Samudra Kanya Express (22890) departs from Puri station (PURI) at and arrives Panskura station (PKU) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Puri to Panskura train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Puri to Panskura is Samudra Kanya Express (22890) which travels a distance of 429 kms in just 7 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Panskura is Puri Santragachi Passenger (UnReserved) (58002) which travels a distance of 451 kms in 13 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Panskura is Samudra Kanya Express (22890) which reaches Panskura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puri to Panskura is Samudra Kanya Express (22890) which reaches Panskura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.