Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Puri to Norla Road can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puri to Norla Road is Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1305 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puri to Norla Road is Puri Junagarh Road Rath Yatra Special Fare Special (08958) which travels a distance of 560 kms in just 9 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Puri to Norla Road is Puri Rayagada Express ( Tapaswini Link Express ) (18452) which travels a distance of 593 kms in 14 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Puri to Norla Road is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Norla Road with an average delay of just 46 mints. The most delayed train from Puri to Norla Road is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Norla Road with an average delay of over 46 mints.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.